I don’t know about you, but I’m a pathetic present picker. I wait until the very last minute before having a crazed shopping trip where I buy anything within my price range and hope for the best. Even though I come up with some pretty great ideas throughout the year for particular people, I try to remember and then draw a mental blank when it hits December. So if this is all sounding pretty familiar to you then keep reading! I asked my boyfriend to take part in this post to give a male perspective, and we both came up with a couple of things that we would absolutely love to receive in order to give you all some giftspiration!
We have included gifts from both ends of the price spectrum, from simple gifts to main presents for treating a special someone. I do wish to stress that we are not spoilt people expecting to get all of these lovely things on Christmas Day! This is just a few ideas we came up with, and I hope you find them helpful.
Clinique Chubby Contour and Highlight Sticks, £19 each (luxury option)
Soap & Glory ‘The Zest A Girl Can Get’, £16 (or any S&G set if I’m honest!)
Anthropologie Teacup, £10 (there are so many beautiful, blog-worthy ones!)
Parker Pen, £22 (engrave to make it even more special!)
Websites I found especially useful / wonderfully browsable:
- notonthehighstreet.com Unusual gift ideas
- feelunique.com For little toiletry sets that would do anyone
- anthropologie.com So many beautiful things, I want them all!
- argos.co.uk They have everything, but cheaper
- urbanoutfitters.com Again, for some unusual and unique ideas
- debenhams.com The best all-round, one-stop department store
- Fleur’s Pinterest She has created some super handy gift idea boards!
Obviously these gifts are personal choices but hopefully they will have stoked your gifting inspiration! I would also like to beg my readers to do similar lists – I can’t be the only person who sucks at giving presents, and would love a few more ideas… Was Christmas always so stressful? I hate adulting!
Thanks for reading,