I am very happy that it’s nearly Christmas, and wanted to surprise my gorgeous followers with the blog-equivalent of a present. A Christmas giveaway! I’ve tailored this gift package around winter essentials, especially focusing on creating beautiful, glowy skin perfect for the festive season. Keep reading to see all the details!
I’m incredibly excited as I haven’t done a giveaway in months, and I hope you all like the gifts I have chosen this time around! Now the order hasn’t arrived yet so I couldn’t photograph the package contents properly, these images have all been taken from the websites I bought them.
- Emme Hardie Merrily Moringa Cleansing Balm: I wish I was able to afford giving away a full-sized pot of this wonderful little cleansing balm, but then I wouldn’t have been able to include other items. Instead I’ve went for this cute gift-sized one complete with a professional cleansing cloth in order to let the winner try out the balm and see if they like it. I have actually had this sample size before and it lasts for at least a fortnight used daily! It will gently remove all makeup while keeping your skin moisturised and lovely.
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum: This is my holy grail serum for hydrating my skin. It is beautifully light and nourishing, and can be worn day or night, or both! Since winter typically plays havoc on the skin I thought this product would be well needed by many people.
- The Balm Cosmetics Mary-Loumanizer Highlight: The most pigmented, shimmery, champagne-gold hightlight powder in existence! I have been using this for over a year and am unlikely to ever stop. Sweep this over your cheekbones to make your skin look instantly more healthy, glowy and glamorous.
- COLAB Luxe Shine Glossing Hair Fragrance: I reviewed this in my latest favourites and have seen so many other bloggers loving it also. It not only provides a subtle, sexy fragrance to the hair and nourishment from the light oils, but also the most intense shine ever. I have very dry, curly hair and it even works on mine.
- Cable Knit Bobble Beanie from New Look: Because what is winter without a cute knitted beanie? I thought the fluff and cable-knit effect looked particularly sweet so I couldn’t resist cheekily buying one for myself too…
The giveaway is open internationally, and until 6pm on Christmas Day! Names will be entered into an online name generator (mauvecloud) to keep things fair, then I will either email if an email has been provided, or comment on the winner’s blog to ask them to get in touch.
To be entered, follow these rules:
- Follow my blog and like this post
- Reblog for an extra entry (totally optional!)
- Follow my Instagram
- Follow my Twitter
- Comment below to say when you have completed all steps!
Good luck and Merry Christmas!!